Kansas Collection Attorneys Protect Creditors’ Rights
Zimmerman & Zimmerman, P.A. helps recover what is owed to you
The economy and businesses suffer a double penalty when debts are not paid. In addition to the missing funds, extra time and expense is required to pursue lost revenue. Fortunately, a solution exists for any business requiring collections assistance. For over 20 years, the Kansas attorneys at Zimmerman & Zimmerman, P.A. have skillfully recovered debts.
If collecting has become burdensome, we can help.
Attorneys and staff with the experience to help your business
Zimmerman & Zimmerman has helped businesses grow and thrive in Kansas for over two decades. We are proud that our clients partner with us for reasons including our:
- Community reputation — We understand that every action we take during the collection process reflects on the creditors who hire us. Companies of all sizes rely on us because our attorneys get strong results while adhering to the highest standards of professionalism.
- Knowledgeable staff — Our lawyers and staff concentrate on collection matters including litigation. So much of successful payment recovery involves investigative work. Our experienced professionals know how to find funds when others cannot.
- Cost-effective rates — Legal collection only makes sense if the recovery value exceeds the fees spent. We maintain affordable rates to help clients improve their financial outlook.
Zimmerman & Zimmerman, P.A. assists with all types of debt collection matters
The lawyers of Zimmerman & Zimmerman represent all types of businesses looking to collect on accounts receivable including:
- Retail collections — People who owe money to retailers can be tricky to find. We have the experience and local knowledge to find them and hold them accountable.
- Unpaid loans — Our attorneys understand the rules that apply to enforcing loan terms and seek justice for unpaid lenders.
- Commercial collections — We can tailor a comprehensive strategy for your business and the debtors who owe you, whether they are individuals or large companies.
- Unreimbursed professional services — Doctors, lawyers and other professionals cannot afford to spend their valuable working time trying to locate nonpaying clients. We do this work for them promptly and effectively.
We are persistent advocates who know how important each missing payment is, so we pursue each matter diligently to maximize your recovery.
Contact a dedicated Shawnee County collections lawyer
Zimmerman & Zimmerman, P.A. represents creditor clients in a full range of debt collection and related matters. Call 785-357-0021 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Topeka office or by phone.